Surgery Can Transform Your Body
If you decide to have a surgical procedure at MetroDerm PC in Atlanta, GA, the surgeon will carefully evaluate your condition and discuss your options. If you decide to go ahead with a surgical procedure, all your questions will be answered and detailed pre-op and post-op instructions will be provided. Our staff is available for questions throughout your recovery period. Any of our surgical procedures can change your look and possibly your life:
- Tummy Tuck: Removes excess skin and fat from the lower and middle abdomen and tightens the muscles of the abdominal wall
- Liposuction: Removes unwanted fat from specific areas of the body including the abdomen, hips, buttocks, thighs, upper arms and neck
- Arm Lift: Reduces excess skin and fat between the elbow and underarm
- Body Lift: Removes the excess skin and fat from a patient’s midsection and repositions the remaining skin to create a tighter, smoother contour
- Buttock Augmentation with Fat Transfer or Brazilian Butt Lift: Fat from one area of the body is injected into the buttocks area to enhance the volume and contour of the buttocks
- Thigh Lift: Removes excess skin and fat from the outer or inner thigh area to reshape the upper portion of the leg
- Correction of Liposuction Irregularities: Micro fat grafting is used to fill in contour depression from excessive liposuction
“Top Surgery”: A gender reassignment procedure for transsexual men that involves breast removal and chest contouring to create a masculine chest.Patients come from all over Georgia for treatment and surgery at MetroDerm, PC. Surgery is a serious consideration. You are in good hands at MetroDerm.
When you come to MetroDerm, you’ll get the best doctors/surgeons in the Southeast. If you are considering a procedure, call the office to make an appointment for a consultation. MetroDerm, P.C., where we serve patients throughout metro Atlanta and beyond: Macon, Buford, Stone Mountain, Cherokee County, Hiram, West Cobb County, Sandy Springs, Lilburn, and Kennesaw.