Plastic Surgery: An Award-Winning Surgeon at MetroDerm, P.C.
Dr. Farzad R. Nahai, a board-certified plastic surgeon at The Center for Plastic Surgery at MetroDerm, P.C., has been in practice in Atlanta, GA, since 2005. He is a recognized expert in the full spectrum of plastic surgery of the face, breast, and body in addition to employing injectables like Botox® Cosmetic and facial fillers for his patients.
The following provides a brief outline of many of the procedures he performs along with basic definitions:
- Brow Lift: Elevates the eyebrows and smooths forehead skin to create a more youthful, refreshed look.
- Hair Line Advancement: Moves the hairline forward by shortening the forehead.
- Upper Eyelid Lift (Upper lid blepharoplasty): Removes excess skin, tissue or fat to reduce sagginess and puffiness in the upper eyelids.
- Lower Eyelid Lift (Lower lid blepharoplasty): Reduces droopiness and bags in the lower eyelid.
- Cosmetic Lower Lid Repair/Revisions: Reconstructive techniques are used to correct poor outcomes from previous lower eyelid surgery.
- Face Lift: Tightens muscles, reduces fat, and repositions the skin of the face to improve the visible signs of aging.
- Neck Lift: Tightens loose skin around the neck to create a more youthful appearance.
- Mid-face Lift: Restores a youthful facial contour to the area between the lower eyelids and the corners of the mouth.
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty): Reshapes the nose to be smaller, larger, more narrow or differently angled based on patient preferences.
- Septoplasty: Corrects a deviated septum.
- Nose Job Revision/Repair: Repair of poor outcomes from nose jobs.
- Ear Pinning (Otoplasty): Sets prominent ears closer to the head.
- Chin Surgery (augmentation and reduction): Strengthens the appearance of a less-prominent chin or reduces the size of a fuller chin.
- Fat Transfers to the Face: Micro fat grafting to replace volume loss in the face.
- Chemical Peel: Smoothes the texture of the skin by removing damaged outer layers with a chemical solution.
- Laser Resurfacing: Stimulates the production of new, healthy skin using non-invasive laser light.
- Breast Augmentation: Uses implants to enhance the size and shape of a woman’s breasts
- Breast Lift: Raises and reshapes sagging breasts
- Breast Lift and Implant: Combines a breast augmentation and breast lift procedure to enhance the position and size of breasts
- Nipple Reduction: Adjustment of long, droopy or asymmetrical nipples
- Areolar Reduction: Reduction of the area of dark, pigmented skin that surrounds the nipple
- Implant Exchange: Removal and replacement of breast implants
- Cosmetic Breast Repair/Revision: Repair of poor outcomes such as rippling and implant positioning
- Anatomic Breast Implants: New, FDA-approved, teardrop anatomic-shaped gel implants
- Capsulectomy: Removal of implant scar tissue
- Tummy Tuck: Removes excess skin and fat from the lower and middle abdomen and tightens the muscles of the abdominal wall
- Liposuction: Removes unwanted fat from specific areas of the body including the abdomen, hips, buttocks, thighs, upper arms and neck
- Arm Lift: Reduces excess skin and fat between the elbow and underarm
- Body Lift: Removes the excess skin and fat from a patient’s midsection and repositions the remaining skin to create a tighter, smoother contour
- Buttock Augmentation with Fat Transfers (Brazilian Butt Lift): Fat from one area of the body is injected into the buttocks area to enhance the volume and contour of the buttocks
- Thigh Lift: Removes excess skin and fat from the outer or inner thigh area to reshape the upper portion of the leg
- Correction of Liposuction Irregularities: Micro fat grafting is used to fill in contour depression from excessive liposuction
- “Top Surgery”: A gender reassignment procedure for transsexual men that involves breast removal and chest contouring to create a masculine chest.
Plastic surgery demands a highly-qualified surgeon with extensive experience such as Dr. Nahai at The Center for Plastic Surgery at MetroDerm, P.C. Call us today to schedule a consultation. You will be in good hands.