SkinCeuticals® has a wide range of products based on the principles of prevention, protection, and correction. This line of advanced skincare products is designated to improve skin’s health by treating current skin ailments and preventing future skin conditions. Every SkinCeuticals® product is backed by proven science to help maintain and exceed skin health. These products are only available through dermatologists, plastic surgeons, spas, and other skin care professionals. To learn more about the entire range of SkinCeuticals® products click here.
Originally designed to aid postoperative recovery, Hydra Balm is a multi-functional ointment ideal for treating the symptoms associated with severely dry and sensitive skin while improving overall hydration. This soothing balm forms a protective barrier on the skin allowing it to heal and regenerate, while also providing relief from itching and other skin irritations. Uniquely formulated to help lock in moisture, Hydra Balm maintains skin’s hydration levels longer than normal moisturizers.
- Proven emollients deeply hydrate skin
- Provides an occlusive barrier over vulnerable skin
- Helps to heal and soothe skin, providing relief to dry and itchy skin
- Ideal for post-procedure skin
One main cause of visible aging is glycation, which occurs when excess sugar molecules in the cells stick to collagen and elastin fibers, binding to them and causing chemical reactions called A.G.E. or Advanced Glycation End-products. A.G.E. Interrupter is a unique treatment formulated with 4% blueberry extract, 30% Proxylane™ and 0.2% phytosphingosine to help visibly improve signs of aging.
- Improves skin creping and thinning
- Corrects the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and rough texture
- Restores water and nutrients to improve the appearance of skin elasticity
- Restores comfort to dry, aging skin
Hydrating B5 Gel
Enriched with vitamin B5, Hydrating B5 Gel replenishes nutrients the skin needs to feel smooth and appear younger. This moisture-enhancing gel contains hyaluronic acid, to bind moisture to the skin.
- Contains vitamin B5 to help replenish nutrients
- Leaves skin feeling supple and smooth
- Maximizes the benefits of a daily moisturizer
- Recommended for use with vitamin C treatments
- Ideal for all skin types
C E Ferulic
C E Ferulic features a synergistic antioxidant combination of 15% pure vitamin C (l-ascorbic acid), 1% vitamin E (alpha-tocopherol), and 0.5% ferulic acid to strengthen skin’s natural protection from free radicals induced by environmental stressors such as UVA/UVB, infrared radiation (IRA), and pollution, which may lead to visible signs of accelerated skin aging. In addition to antioxidant protective benefits, C E Ferulic improves signs of aging and photodamage, the appearance of lines and wrinkles, and the loss of firmness, while brightening skin’s complexion.
- Provides advanced environmental protection by neutralizing damaging free radicals
- Visible anti-aging benefits, such as the improvement of lines and wrinkles, loss of firmness, and a brighter complexion
- Once absorbed, this vitamin C serum remains effective for a minimum of 72-hours
- Paraben-free and ideal for normal, dry, and sensitive skin types
- Tested suitable for use post-laser, always consult with a physician for individual post-procedure care
Simply Clean Cleanser
Ideal for normal or combination skin, this gel cleanser combines an exfoliating hydroxy acid blend with botanical extracts to smooth out rough texture while gently removing impurities, excess oils, and makeup. Twice daily, gently massage a small amount into a wet face and neck. Rinse thoroughly with water.
- Five hydroxy acids gently eTwice daily, gently massage a small amount into a wet face and neck. Rinse thoroughly with water to exfoliate dead skin cells
- Clarifies the skin and smoothes out rough texture
- Contains botanical extracts of chamomile and aloe to help soothe and heal skin
- Ideal for normal, combination, or oily skin
A powerful antioxidant that combines a patented combination of 2% phloretin, 10% pure vitamin C, and 0.5% ferulic acid. Phloretin CF shields skin from damaging free radicals as it restores a more radiant, even complexion.
- Provides advanced environmental protection against damaging free radicals
- Evens skin tone for a firmer, brighter complexion
- Diminishes dullness and the appearance of discolorations
- Once absorbed, this serum can’t be washed or rubbed off. It remains effective for a minimum of 72 hours, making it an excellent step in your skincare routine
In the morning after cleansing, apply 4-5 drops to a dry face, neck, and chest.
Resveratrol B E
With age and ongoing aggression, skin accumulates excessive free radical damage and loses its efficiency to effectively naturally repair at night. This compounded effect leads to accelerated visible signs of damage such as loss of radiance and elasticity. This antioxidant night concentrate with a maximized concentration of 1% pure, stable resveratrol, synergistically with 0.5% baicalin and 1% alpha tocopherol (vitamin E) supports skin’s natural antioxidant defense system to improve the appearance of radiance and elasticity.
- Supports skin’s natural repair by neutralizing free radicals.
- Diminishes the visible signs of accelerated aging.
Sheer Physical UV Defense SPF 50
This groundbreaking, weightless, 100% physical sunscreen provides water-resistant broad spectrum protection with transparent titanium dioxide and zinc oxide (Z-Cote®*). Enhanced with artemia salina, a plankton extract, this lightweight sunscreen increases skin defenses and resistance to UV and heat stress. Color-infused technology enhances natural skin tone and boosts daily radiance.
*Z-COTE HP-1 is a Registered Trademark of BASF **based on in-vitro testing
- Sheer, universal tint adaptable to all skin tones boosts radiance for a more even, luminous complexion
- Water-resistant for 40 minutes
- All-physical, broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Increases skin defenses and resistance to UV and heat stress based on in-vitro testing
- Paraben-free and non-comedogenic
Physical Matte UV Defense SPF 50
This mattifying 100% physical sunscreen is formulated with titanium dioxide and zinc oxide (Z-Cote®*) to provide high broad spectrum UV protection. Enhanced with aerated silica technology, it is proven to maintain a matte finish even in hot, humid conditions. Its weightless mousse texture dries to a powder finish, optimizing makeup application.
*Z-COTE HP-1 is a Registered Trademark of BASF
- 100% physical broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Maintains a matte finish even in hot, humid conditions
- Smoothes skin texture and minimizes appearance of pores
- Weightless mousse dries to a powder finish, optimizing make-up application
- Formulated with translucent color spheres to provide universal tint for all skin tones and repel oil to minimize sebum appearance.
- Non-comedogenic and non-acnegenic
A.G.E. Eye Complex
The signs of intrinsic aging, caused by hormonal shifts and metabolic slowdown, are most evident in the delicate eye area. A.G.E. Eye Complex is a three-dimensional treatment that contains a unique combination of ingredients to improve the appearance of dark circles, wrinkles, and puffiness. Apply once or twice daily under the eyes and around the brow area.
- Proxylane™ reduces wrinkles and crow’s feet
- Blueberry extract helps prevent future wrinkles and crow’s feet
- Complex of flavonoids and synergistic peptides helps reduce the appearance of dark circles and helps diminish puffiness and under-eye bags.
Phyto Corrective Masque
Phyto Corrective Masque has been clinically tested post-procedure to effectively reduce visual redness, discomfort, and heat. Phyto Corrective Masque contains highly-concentrated botanical extracts, a calming dipeptide, and hyaluronic acid to intensively soothe and replenish temporary skin reactivity. This intensive calming facial mask cools on contact, comforts skin sensitivity, and restores natural radiance and smoothness. Phyto Corrective Masque has been clinically tested post-procedure to effectively reduce visual redness and discomfort.
This versatile botanical facial mask has multifaceted uses post temporary skin reactivity:
- Daily: post workout, sun exposure, hot bath
- Weekly/Seasonal: post travel, chlorine/salt water from swimming, windburn from winter activities
- Post-procedure: post laser, extractions, photodynamic therapy (PDT), intense pulsed light therapy (IPL), and other in-office procedures.
SkinCeuticals is a trusted line of products and highly recommended by Dr. Farzad Nahai, a board-certified plastic surgeon at The Center for Plastic Surgery at MetroDerm P.C. in Atlanta, GA. If you are interested in learning more about medical-grade products, call our office today. We have offices conveniently located near Dunwoody, Sandy Springs, Milton, Alpharetta, Roswell, and other cities around the metro Atlanta, GA, area.