Hair Transplant Atlanta Procedures
Hair transplant: Hair loss is a common condition affecting both men and women. Before considering a procedure like hair transplantation, one should be evaluated by a dermatologist specializing in hair loss. A thorough evaluation involves a dermatologic examination and may include a laboratory evaluation or a skin/hair biopsy.
Once the cause of your hair loss is clear, and your dermatologist recommends hair transplantation as an option to explore, we encourage you to schedule an appointment with Dr. Papadopoulos to evaluate you for this extraordinary procedure in which he specializes. You are in good hands with Dr. P and his team at MetroDerm P.C.
Why have your hair transplantation procedure performed at MetroDerm, P.C.?
- Dr. Papadopoulos and his hair transplantation staff have more than 25 years of combined experience in hair transplantation for men and women. They are members of the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS).
- Unlike many in the hair transplantation field, Dr. Papadopoulos is a dermatologist and understands all the factors affecting your scalp and hair.
- Our one-patient-a-day policy allows us the time and freedom to customize the techniques we use to address each patient’s needs in ways rarely seen at high-volume hair clinics.
- Dr. Papadopoulos has extensive experience in cosmetic and reconstructive surgeries as part of his work with Mohs surgery for skin cancer and the cosmetic reconstruction thereafter.
- Unlike many high-volume clinics, we constantly perform clinical research as part of our commitment to improve our techniques and level of knowledge in the field.
Every patient is unique; therefore, results may vary.
If you are interested in improving your hairline and correcting male or female-pattern baldness, please give us a call to schedule a consultation with Dr. Papadopoulos at the Johnson Ferry/Perimeter office. The sooner you get started, the sooner you will begin to see results.