Facial Plastic Surgery
Dr. Nahai performs cosmetic procedures for the face, breast, and body. The following provides a very brief outline of many of the procedures he performs along with basic definitions. Please contact us to schedule an appointment so we can discuss your personal goals in more detail.
- Brow Lift: Elevates the eyebrows and smooths forehead skin to create a more youthful, refreshed face
- Hair Line Advancement: Moves the hairline forward by shortening the forehead
- Upper Eyelid Lift (Upper lid blepharoplasty): Removes excess skin, tissue or fat to reduce sagginess and puffiness in the upper eyelids
- Lower Eyelid Lift (Lower lid blepharoplasty): Reduces droopiness and bags in the lower eyelid
- Cosmetic Lower Lid Repair/Revisions: Reconstructive techniques are used to correct poor outcomes from previous lower eyelid surgery
- Facelift: Tightens muscles, reduces fat, and re-positions the skin of the face to improve the visible signs of aging
- Neck Lift: Tightens loose skin around the neck to create a more youthful appearance
- Mid-face Lift: Restores a youthful contour to the area of the face between the lower eyelids and the corners of the mouth
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty): Many individuals dream of a more aesthetically pleasing nose. Rhinoplasty reshapes the nose to be smaller, larger, more narrow or differently angled based on patient preference
- Septoplasty: Corrects a deviated septum
- Nose Job Revision/Repair: Repair of poor outcomes from nose jobs
- Ear Pinning (Otoplasty): Sets prominent ears closer to the head
- Chin Surgery (augmentation and reduction): Strengthens the appearance of a less-prominent chin or reduces the size of a fuller chin
- Fat Transfers to the Face: Micro fat grafting to replace volume loss in the face
- Chemical Peel: Smooths the texture of the skin by removing damaged outer layers with a chemical solution
- Laser Resurfacing: Stimulates the production of new, healthy skin using non-invasive laser light. Many individuals dream of a more aesthetically pleasing nose, fewer wrinkles, or less saggy skin.
MetroDerm, P.C. in Atlanta, GA, has experienced doctors who will answer your questions patiently and explain procedures and treatments thoroughly. We bring surgical excellence to the table and value our patients. We make sure we understand their aesthetic needs and analyze their facial features to match patients with the best treatments available. MetroDerm, P.C. has three offices around metro Atlanta, GA ,including the cities of Hiram and Lilburn.