Mommy makeovers perfected.
There are mommy makeovers, and then there is MetroDerm’s Center for Plastic Surgery. We take great pride in the results we achieve for women wanting to reclaim the bodies of their youth. When you can turn back the clock like we can, what’s not to love?
A mommy makeover at the Center for Plastic Surgery in Atlanta is a set of procedures designed to restore and invigorate a woman after her body has undergone the strain of childbearing. Pregnancy, breastfeeding, childbirth, and raising children each create different problems for women; therefore, the mommy makeover is unique for each patient. Atlanta mommy makeover surgeons Drs. Farzad R. Nahai and Foad Nahai are experts in customizing plans that address each patient’s specific areas of concern.
About the Procedure
While every mommy makeover procedure plan is as unique as the individual Atlanta woman, there are a few procedures that are most frequently included to achieve optimal results.
- Breast Lift: A breast lift counteracts sagging and restore sbreast shape. Because moms often experience a “deflated” breast appearance once breastfeeding is complete and extra breast volume is lost, we may recommend a breast lift with augmentation. This procedure both lifts the breasts and adds volume through the placement of breast implants.
- Tummy Tuck: A tummy tuck removes excess skin and tightens stretched abdominal muscles in the upper and lower abdomen. A tummy tuck can also repair separation of abdominal muscles, which can be an uncomfortable condition for some women.
- Liposuction: This procedure removes pockets of diet-and-exercise-resistant fat for a more contoured look. It is often performed on the abdomen, hips, thighs, buttocks, or arms.
Aftercare & Recovery
The mommy makeover includes procedures and treatments that best address your concerns. Many Atlanta women undergoing a mommy makeover also consider other procedures such as a thigh lift, butt lift, and even facial procedures to tighten the skin. Because a procedure, or combination of procedures, is unique for each patient, exact recovery times will differ. During your consultation, you will be instructed on pre- and post-operative care. It is important to follow recovery guidelines for patient safety and optimal results.
Each patient is unique; therefore, results of treatment may vary. A consultation with Drs. Farzad Nahai or Foad Nahai, two of Atlanta’s top mommy makeover surgeons, will help you understand the benefits and risks.
Atlanta Mommy Makeover Resources
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons: Mommy Makeover
- American Board of Cosmetic Surgery: Mommy Makeover
- The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery: Mommy Makeover
Request your consultation with one of our Plastic Surgeons in Sandy Springs or Hiram to learn more.